Networker

[Networker] Determining when a clone job finishes writing to tape?

2012-11-16 09:26:40
Subject: [Networker] Determining when a clone job finishes writing to tape?
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 09:13:47 -0500
I have some jobs set up a clone jobs. If I query mminfo for the sscomp
(saveset completion) time, it shows me the time the job finished writing
to disk. How can I tell what time it finished cloning to tape? (or how
long it took to clone to tape)

I have some jobs that write to disk, and then clone to tape. I know they
are done writing to disk at like 9AM on Sat, but don't know what time the
cloning to tape portion finishes. And I need to restart that box tomorrow.
I can change the job so it only writes to disk, and then manually clone
after the restart. But it would be good to know when the job a a whole
finishes. NMC isn't showing me that info, since the job has run since
then.

Thanks

--
Michael Leone