Networker

[Networker] SV: [Networker] Networker 8.0 Client and DataDomain

2012-11-15 13:13:45
Subject: [Networker] SV: [Networker] Networker 8.0 Client and DataDomain
From: Tony Albers <Tony.Albers AT PROACT DOT DK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 18:13:29 +0000
Hi Joe,

I'm not sure you would benefit much from that, since the client-direct feature
can only be enabled in the client configuration on a 8.x server.

I can't remember whether 7.6.4 has the client-direct feature available, but I
think it does. Maybe someone on the list can help you out with that. I know
that 7.6.3 does not have the feature.
/tony