Networker

Re: [Networker] Windows 2008 R2 clients not seeing all disks

2012-11-12 09:14:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] Windows 2008 R2 clients not seeing all disks
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:08:22 -0500
It turns out this is an incompatibility between the 8.0.0.3 client and the
7.6.4.1 server code.  I can see that all of the disks were found and backed up
if I go looking in the /nsr/tmp/sg/<GROUP NAME>/sso.* files.

However, the savegrp report email from the server is missing information.
Sigh.  Once again with the QC issues at EMC.

-- Frank