Networker

Re: [Networker] How can I see both volumes and save sets in nmc?

2012-10-02 14:32:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] How can I see both volumes and save sets in nmc?
From: George Sinclair <george.sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 14:31:34 -0400
On 2012-10-02 07:39, Goslin, Paul wrote:
Weird...
I'm running a 7.6 Console and 'Volume' is a valid column option on the
'Save Sessions' tab for me ...
What do you see when you Right-click in the Save Sessions tab on one of the
column headings? Do you see the following four choices:

"Remove This Column"
"Choose Table Columns..."
"Print... Ctrl-P"
Export

Or do you also see an "Add Columns" choice? I don't see that choice, only the above four.
Apparently, the "Add Columns" choice was added in a later release.

Anyway, I only had to go into the "Choose Table Columns" and add Volume as an
optional column, and that fixed it. But the Volume column wasn't checked by default.

George