Networker

Re: [Networker] NMM 2.4 Exchange 2010 granular recovery problem

2012-08-31 05:47:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMM 2.4 Exchange 2010 granular recovery problem
From: Eivind Antonsen <ean AT EXELLO DOT NO>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 09:46:48 +0000
Hi

Thanks, the doc is somewhat incomplete me thinks... ;)

I'm now stuck at selected mail items to recover, but the recover button never
becomes active. (is greyed out)

The log states:
50325:nsrsnap_vss_recover:nsrsnap_vss_recover: Recovery operation succeeded.
nsrsnap_vss_recover complete time: 31.08.2012 09:55:58
Recover program exited with status: 0
Selecting Exchange RDB view

Which is 1.5 hours ago

E;>