Networker

[Networker] Write completion notice: Writing to volume complete - why so many messages?

2012-08-31 03:12:27
Subject: [Networker] Write completion notice: Writing to volume complete - why so many messages?
From: Paul Key <pkey AT SGUL.AC DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 08:11:53 +0100
Solaris 10
NetWorker Management Console version 3.4.Build.187
based on NetWorker version 7.4.Build.187

Hi

Getting the log message "Write completion notice: Writing to volume complete" every 5 or 6 seconds in the log - I have temporarily disabled a remote storage node in case this was having an effect on the volume requirements but it is still happening.

Anyone know why this message is repeated so often and how I can stop it happening?

Thanks

Paul