Networker

Re: [Networker] Index backup not running

2012-08-30 09:01:35
Subject: Re: [Networker] Index backup not running
From: Stan Horwitz <stan.horwitz AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 09:01:10 -0400
Paul,

Have you checked the NetWorker server's log file yet? If not, that is my first
suggestion. Also, is this a new problem? If it is new, I would look at the
changes that were made to your backup environment and network since the last
day the indexes successfully backed up, and this includes changes to any
firewalls that are between your NetWorker server and the clients where this
issue has arisen. .