Networker

[Networker] Trouble with saving through firewall

2012-08-27 08:09:08
Subject: [Networker] Trouble with saving through firewall
From: JayJay <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 05:08:54 -0700
Alright, i tried to change it back but it won't work.

nsrexecd is started:
networker client:/nsr/logs # ps -lef | grep nsr
1 S root      3556     1  0  76   0 - 14560 stext  13:27 ?        00:00:00
/usr/sbin/nsrexecd

After executing nsrports -S 7937-7940:
networker client:/nsr/logs # nsrports -S 7937-7940
39077:nsrports: error, Failed to initialize ports using nsrexecd on networker
client: Service not available.

4196:nsrports: Failed to get port range from local nsrexecd: Failed to
initialize ports using nsrexecd on networker client: Service not available.

39078:nsrports: RAP error: Service not available.

Can I change the portrange in a different way? Config-Files?

Networker is really driving me nuts!