Networker

Re: [Networker] Backup failing with: Null attributes returned by server

2012-06-20 12:19:48
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backup failing with: Null attributes returned by server
From: Yaron Zabary <yaron AT ARISTO.TAU.AC DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 19:19:15 +0300
  If you are on Unix, just go to /nsr/res/nsrdb and run

  grep 'name: daily' */*

This should tell you which file has the config for this group. Inspect the file and see if it looks OK. You could even edit it using vi if you shutdown networker and brave. For example (my group here is 3rd):

# cd /nsr/res/nsrdb/
# grep 'name: 3rd' */*
07/001b015a353cfc418442100d:name: 3rd;
0.04u 0.05s 0:00.11 81.8%
# cat 07/001b015a353cfc418442100d
autorestart: Disabled;
autostart: Enabled;
client retries: 1;
clone pool: Default Clone;
clones: No;
comment:;
expiration time:;
File inactivity alert threshold: 0;
File inactivity threshold: 0;
force incremental: Yes;
hard runtime limit: 0;
inactivity timeout: 120;
interval: "24:00";
last end: "Wed Jun 20 02:15:46 2012";
last start: "Wed Jun 20 00:45:00 2012";
level:;
name: 3rd;
printer:;
probe based group: False;
probe end time: "23:59";
probe interval: 60;
probe start time: "0:00";
probe success criteria: all;
progress file name: /nsr/tmp/sec/sg/3rd/prfUaqoh;
restart window: "12:00";
savegrp parallelism: 0;
schedule:;
schedule time:;
snapshot: False;
Snapshot Policy: Daily;
Snapshot Pool: Default;
soft runtime limit: 0;
start time: "0:45";
success threshold: Warning;
time of the last successful backup:;
time since successful backup: 0;
timestamp: none;
type: NSR group;
resource identifier: 0.27.1.90.53.60.252.65.132.66.16.13(628268)