Networker

[Networker] Getting history with nsrinfo??

2012-06-05 11:32:19
Subject: [Networker] Getting history with nsrinfo??
From: Vygur <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 08:29:37 -0700
Hi Rovinabi,
   We were thinking about that as well - however the issue with the logs is
they're managed by our sys admin team and they rotate them out every 30 days.
We could request for a 1 year retention of those logs, however we want to try
to explore the avenue of using mminfo/nsrinfo first and not rely on the log
files.  Is this possible in any way at all?