Networker

Re: [Networker] Restoring MS Windows cluster share definitions ?

2012-05-29 09:08:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] Restoring MS Windows cluster share definitions ?
From: akshay bhumkar <akshay.bhumkar AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 18:32:12 +0530
Hi Michael,

You haven't given any information of the OS version. However, the way you
are backing up the physical nodes are ok, but I would recommend you to
provide the saveset as the specific drive letters while backingup the
virtual nodes. As far as cluster information is concerened, its by default
quorum drive i.e. Q:\ drive. So, in the cluster manager the default group
is created which has a cluster name and Q:\ drive assgined. Create a client
in networker with the cluster name and backup the Q:\ drive as a saveset.

Thanks & Regards

Akshay Bhumkar
+91-9342420444
*@k$h@y*