Networker

[Networker] RPC send operation failed; errno = Broken pipe

2012-05-26 14:45:23
Subject: [Networker] RPC send operation failed; errno = Broken pipe
From: ruhailmushtaqvakil <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 11:41:15 -0700
HI,

My Networker Server is Solaris and my client is linux.

I am trying to run a backup on this client however it fails everytime.

The backup starts nice, and backs up some 110 GB data and then says lost
connection to server.
it just retries and then fails, tried running manual, same result.
I m getting connection lost message evry now and then. the total data on system
is 275 gb, one saveset only, backup speed is good throughout. almost 25-50 MBps

RPC send operation failed; errno = Broken pipe

this is another error i got from daemon.og

Any help is appreciated.