Networker

[Networker] buy enabler 7.4 --> 7.6?

2012-04-19 19:39:30
Subject: [Networker] buy enabler 7.4 --> 7.6?
From: Anu Mahabal <vam AT ASTRO.CALTECH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 16:39:06 -0700
Hello,

We are running Sun StorageTek Enterprise Backup 7.4
on a Solaris 10 machine.

We would like to move from the Solaris machine to a Linux machine and
at the same time we would like to upgrade the backup server software
to 7.6.

Do we need to "buy" any  enablers for backup server or for any other paks
that we are using?  We have Autochanger Modules and ClientPak for PC
Desktops/Macintosh/Linux and a few Client connections Pak.

I would really appreciate your help,

Thanks in advance,

anu
Department of Astronomy                     Office: (626) 395-4006
California Institute of Technology      vam AT astro.caltech DOT edu
Pasadena, CA 91125