Networker

Re: [Networker] NDMP recover without the NDMP device...

2012-04-07 06:34:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] NDMP recover without the NDMP device...
From: Frank Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 06:34:34 -0400
Carsten thank you for your response. The issue here is that the NetApp has been removed from production and now we're being told that we have to maintain the ability to recover data for the next six years. So, we're trying to find a way to satisfy the stated requirement to continue being able to recover the data without needing to keep the NetApp running for the next six years.

Sounds like you are saying that NetWorker is not capable of doing that for us.

Frank