Networker

Re: [Networker] Windows DFS Junction warning messages

2012-04-03 14:31:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] Windows DFS Junction warning messages
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 14:31:36 -0400
Why ?
For the same reason you have to explicitly list any NFS mounted
filesystem on a Unix/Linux client if you want NW to back them up, it's
not considered a 'local' filesystem by NW, so it does not see it as
something that needs to be backed up unless YOU put it in the list of
save-sets you want backed up...

We backup NFS mounted filesystems on Unix/Linux this way...