Networker

[Networker] TR: [Networker] Win2008R2 Cluster & DR-WSB & NSR 7.6.2.3.Build.663

2012-03-16 11:46:05
Subject: [Networker] TR: [Networker] Win2008R2 Cluster & DR-WSB & NSR 7.6.2.3.Build.663
From: "FAIDHERBE, Thierry" <thierry.faidherbe AT FOREM DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 15:43:33 +0000
Thanks to Dave Gold, we progressed on the analyses.
For the ones not seeing my  problem, are you using win2008 builtin quota
manager ?

we discovered this from  diskshadow /l c:\diskshadow.out
>From the diskshadow prompt, issued the following commands:

list writers
list writers status
list writers metadata
list writers detailed
list providers

The involved drive E: is just OSSR_E backuped during DR backups.
Could it be the guilty?

* WRITER "FSRM Writer"
                                - Writer ID   =
{12ce4370-5bb7-4c58-a76a-e5d5097e3674}
                                - Writer instance ID =
{6a187514-3476-4641-b072-defc3185379d}
                                - Supports restore events = TRUE
                                - Writer restore conditions = VSS_WRE_ALWAYS
                                - Restore method =
VSS_RME_RESTORE_AT_REBOOT_IF_CANNOT_REPLACE
                                - Requires reboot after restore = FALSE
                                - Excluded files:
                                + Component "FSRM Writer:\FSRM Configuration
on Volume E:/"
                                                - Name: FSRM Configuration
on Volume E:/
                                                - Logical path:
                                                - Full path: \FSRM
Configuration on Volume E:/
                                                - Caption: FSRM
configuration on volume E:\, including its quota configuration, file screen
configuration, and file screen audit logs
                                                - Type: VSS_CT_FILEGROUP [2]
                                                - Is selectable: TRUE
                                                - Is top level: TRUE
                                                - Notify on backup complete:
FALSE
                                                - Paths affected by this
component:
                                                                - E:\System
Volume Information\SRM\
                                                - Volumes affected by this
component:
                                                                -
\\?\Volume{8ba4f703-fb12-11e0-94d5-e41f13e6ada2}\ [E:\]
                                                - Component Dependencies:
                                + Component "FSRM Writer:\FSRM Reports"
                                                - Name: FSRM Reports
                                                - Logical path:
                                                - Full path: \FSRM Reports
                                                - Caption: FSRM reports,
classification and file management logs repository, including any scheduled,
incident, and on-demand reports and logs
                                                - Type: VSS_CT_FILEGROUP [2]
                                                - Is selectable: TRUE
                                                - Is top level: TRUE
                                                - Notify on backup complete:
FALSE
                                                - Paths affected by this
component:
                                                                -
C:\StorageReports\Incident
                                                                -
C:\StorageReports\Interactive
                                                                -
C:\StorageReports\Scheduled
                                                - Volumes affected by this
component:
                                                                -
\\?\Volume{2f029b4f-7041-11e0-91c0-e41f13e6ada2}\ [C:\]
                                                - Component Dependencies:

Thanks (and super thanks, Dave!)

th

Kind regards - Bien cordialement - Vriendelijke groeten,

Thierry FAIDHERBE
Backup/Storage & System Management

LE FOREM
Département des Systèmes d'Information
Direction Infrastructure

Boulevard Tirou, 104  Tel:    +32 (0)71/206730
B-6000 CHARLEROI      Mobile: +32 (477)/995319
                      Fax:    +32 (0)71/206199
BELGIUM               Mail : Thierry.faidherbe<at>forem.be

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams",
Eleanor Roosevelt