Networker

[Networker] How to recover multiple paths?

2012-03-14 02:06:57
Subject: [Networker] How to recover multiple paths?
From: bingo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 23:06:45 -0700
The only way i see is the possibility to run a partial save set recover
(recover -d destination -S ssid[/cloneid] -a full_pathname).
Be aware that you need to be precise about the exact path name. It just
compares the string you provide with the pathnames read.

I never used it without the -a option.
I never tried whether this command accepts multiple path names.
I also did not pay attention whether this will speed up the recovery (can/will
NW not start reading from the beginning of the save set?)

Besides that you may of course use multiple command/terminal windows to run
multiple processes simultaneously.