Networker

[Networker] Finding Completion Report History?

2012-03-06 15:06:08
Subject: [Networker] Finding Completion Report History?
From: Vygur <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 12:04:33 -0800
Hi All,
   Currently we have it setup that when a backup completes or fails it sends us
an email with a summary, i'm trying to find a way to find it via command line
or wherever in the event we need to go back to one that we have deleted from
our email.  Is this possible?  Thanks again for all the help!  Hopefully soon I
can be the one helping others!