Networker

[Networker] Using mminfo and grep to find all ...

2012-02-02 17:00:33
Subject: [Networker] Using mminfo and grep to find all ...
From: bingo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 14:00:09 -0800
"Using mminfo and grep to find all ..."

So let me once again send one of my famous answers ...

The configuration setup is store in the resource file, not in the media index
(MI). Policies/periods are stored exclusively here - the MI will only contain
absolute days. What you have to find out are the 'groups' or 'clients' assigned
to the pool with 'nsradmin'.

Do not forget that you can also set the retention date with the savegrp
command. So it is possible that you will not find it within the configuration
but within a command/script.