Networker

Re: [Networker] staging problem

2012-02-01 02:59:23
Subject: Re: [Networker] staging problem
From: Eivind Antonsen <ean AT EXELLO DOT NO>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 07:58:42 +0000
Hi

This morning it is asking for a tape again.

It seems it always is an Exchange saveset which is the culprit. (not sure
though)

The original saveset is on Diskbackup.001 (0, c) Savetime 31.01.2012 23:16:32
(Pool Diskbackup) 555GB

There is a cloned saveset on two tape volumes
LBL0116L3 (1000.0, h) 493 GB , LBL0088L3(100.0, t) 64 GB Savetime 31.01.2012
23:16:32 (Pool Tapebackup)

It starts to stage from the Diskbackup AFTD and for some reason in the middle
of the stage process it wants to clone the tail saveset on LBL0088L3 which has
already been staged to the Tapebackup pool.

I am clueless here.......

..and the script I was running is just for troubleshooting, it is not an option
to be used as a solution.

E;>