Networker

Re: [Networker] NMC - "Can't decode result" error?

2012-01-19 10:25:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMC - "Can't decode result" error?
From: "Stanley R. Horwitz" <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 15:24:34 +0000
Hi Michael,

Greetings from another Philadelphian.

The problem you describe is indeed strange. I work in a primarily Linux shop.
On Linux, if I found that sort of issue, I would start sniffing packets going
into and out of your NMC console server, so I suggest you do the same. Also,
check your firewall and verify that no new rules were added or changed there
recently.