Networker

Re: [Networker] test

2011-12-31 03:33:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] test
From: Davina Treiber <Davina.Treiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:32:36 +0000
On 12/30/11 13:36, Abdellatif AIT EL BACHA wrote:
The fact is that I was once removed from this mailing list.
I thought it was because of being inactive (not replying nor sending emails
for a while) so I had to register again.
If I don't see any new mails from this forum I suspect being kicked out
again :-) the way to find out is to send an email and see if it bounces back
:-)

You would not be removed for not participating. There are many subscribers who have never posted to the list, and this is fine.

The only circumstance that would cause you to be removed automatically is if your email address is unreachable for a substantial time.

By the way, it appears that you are subscribed to the list under two addresses at two companies. Does that make sense to you?