Networker

Re: [Networker] Enabler code

2011-12-21 10:56:39
Subject: Re: [Networker] Enabler code
From: "Valinote, Marcelo F" <Marcelo.Valinote AT CHEVRON DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 13:55:54 -0200
It really works!

Thank you very much Tim!

Marcelo Valinote

-----Original Message-----
From: EMC NetWorker discussion [mailto:NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU] On
Behalf Of Tim Cassidy
Sent: quarta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2011 13:34
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU

No quite true.  I recall seeing something a while back that allows you
to re-use the license. You need to do the following.

1) make a list of you current license as they will be need later.
2) Stop networker first
3) nsradmin -d "F:\Program Files\Legato\nsr\res\nsrdb"
   . type: NSR license
   delete
4) start Networker
5) than put back in the license keys.