Networker

[Networker] Jobquery Output has "RMAN"?

2011-12-08 17:50:43
Subject: [Networker] Jobquery Output has "RMAN"?
From: Chester Martin <cmartin AT SPP DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 16:47:46 -0600
Hello,
I'm trying to use the following jobquery input to find jobs of a specific type:

show group name:; NW Client name/id:; saveset name:; job state:; completion
status:; start time:; end time
print type: save job; job state: COMPLETED;

The problem is, it pulls back a LOT of information, is there a way to query f

What I would like to query for is all jobs with the word RMAN in the saveset
name, something like this:

show group name:; NW Client name/id:; saveset name:; job state:; completion
status:; start time:; end time
print type: save job; job state: COMPLETED; saveset name: (contains the word
RMAN)

Is this possible?  If so, what's the syntax to use for it?

I'm trying to get around parsing a 2mb output file.

Thanks in advance.