Networker

[Networker] NMSQL problem

2011-12-02 04:47:12
Subject: [Networker] NMSQL problem
From: Eivind Antonsen <ean AT EXELLO DOT NO>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 09:46:10 +0000
Hi all

Experiencing strange behavior with NMSQL.

Server: 7.6.2.681
Clients: 7.6.2.681
NMSQL: 5.2.2

Group: DBOffiste
Clients: 8
Pool: Offsite

Clients in the group have been configured with schedule DBOffsite (Full on Thu,
skip rest of week)
Browse/retention: year/year
The group is selected on the pool resource.
Clients are only member of one group.

The group starts as scheduled, and writes Full backups to the Offsite pool.
But, for each client it also writes a small incremental backup to the Default
pool, with year/year browse/ret.

As the backup run I follow it in the sessions window in monitoring.
The incremental is listed as belonging to the DBOffsite group in sessions
window, but when I open the group results only Full backups are listed.

Any ideas ?

Thanks
Eivind