Networker

[Networker] Can a manual clone job use more than 1 tape volume?

2011-11-28 10:18:32
Subject: [Networker] Can a manual clone job use more than 1 tape volume?
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 10:18:00 -0500
NW 7.6.2, running on Win 2003 SP2. I have a number of storage nodes with
AFTD devices. I want to run a manual clone job from NMC (i.e., go to MEDIA
tab; SAVE SETS; choose my client and date range; highlight the returned
savesets ; right click and say CLONE). This works to clone the savesets,
but they clone only onto one tape at a time. Is there a way to have a
manual clone job like this clone to more than one tape at a time? I know
there didn't used to be, but somehow I was under the impression that 7.6.x
could do it. But I'm not finding out how, so I may be wrong.

Anyone know definitely? If yes, any pointers to what I would need to
change?

(These are big savesets, and I'd like to cut down the clone time by using
multiple tapes simultaneously)

--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM