Networker

Re: [Networker] NMC backup and licensing question

2011-11-14 18:13:30
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMC backup and licensing question
From: Tim Mooney <Tim.Mooney AT NDSU DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:12:13 -0600
In regard to: Re: [Networker] NMC backup and licensing question, Davina...:

On 14/11/11 22:50, Tim Mooney wrote:

I like that the forum has brought some knowledgeable and helpful new
people (like Carsten!) to the community.

Haha - I know Carsten and I can promise you that he is not "new", At
least not new to NetWorker. He has been doing NetWorker for about as
long as I have.  That's why he can make such valuable contributions. I'm
glad he's joined the forum.

Sorry; I meant new(ish) to this community.  I very definitely guessed that
Carsten is not new to NetWorker.

Tim
edu