Networker

[Networker] Generate report of Savegroups and pools in Networker 7.6.1

2011-10-19 11:20:06
Subject: [Networker] Generate report of Savegroups and pools in Networker 7.6.1
From: Vygur <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 06:56:19 -0700
Hi Everyone,  I am trying to find a way either thru data plan advisor or thru
networker itself to generate a report of all savegroups and their associated
pool and to list if it is an incremental or full backup. For example it would
list it as
Save group         pool      Type
group              2year       full
group2            6month       incr

etc.Both command line and thru the gui is what I am looking for. :)  Thanks.