Networker

[Networker] nsrinfo confused

2011-10-19 10:56:58
Subject: [Networker] nsrinfo confused
From: ruhailmushtaq <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 07:56:35 -0700
Hi Team,

I have a Solaris host on which i have windows and unix clients configured.

I am trying to find what i had backed up for a particular client using

Use "nsrinfo -v -t nsavetime client_name"

... and grep for "file size" <>0 (of course this only works exactly as long as
you do not have empty files)
Now i am not able to run this. This giving error.

Could you pls send me the command for a client say fpam1. with grep file size
as well.

Any help will be much appreciated.