Networker

[Networker] NMM 2.3 backup issue

2011-10-14 17:09:12
Subject: [Networker] NMM 2.3 backup issue
From: craig yurchison <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 14:07:39 -0700
I a unable to get the NMM 2.3 to start a backup unless I add *@* in the
administrator list of the backup server.  I have added *@<nmm_host> and the
backup still will not start the snapshot.  I get this error message:
:nsrsnap_vss_save:NMM has detected error: User Groups Information missing from
server[<servername>]. Rejecting the administrator-snapshot request.
I have followed the guide and added the system and administrator lines for the
nmm_host to the admin group and still nothing lets the snapshot start.  Emc is
still researching this as well.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Craig