Networker

[Networker] NetApp

2011-10-05 12:27:10
Subject: [Networker] NetApp
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 09:26:31 -0700
We will be installing our first NetApp appliance shortly after the new year.
Up to now all of our storage has been directly attached to servers.  I know
there has been lots of discussion of this topic on the list in the past but I
haven't paid much attention to it since it didn't apply to us.  At least at
first we will be backing it up to our existing backup server instead of setting
the NetApp up as a storage node.

So, what advice can people give about setting up the NetApp and backing it up?
Anything will be appreciated.

Thanks, Dave

Dave Werth
Garmin AT, Inc.
Salem, Oregon

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any
attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
contact the sender and delete all copies.

Thank you for your cooperation.