Networker

Re: [Networker] Netware restores in years to come...

2011-09-29 12:30:43
Subject: Re: [Networker] Netware restores in years to come...
From: "STANLEY R. HORWITZ" <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 16:29:01 +0000
Allan,

Why not just restore all the data you might need to some cheap disk storage?
Even if you can off-load the data to cheap external USB 2 firewire drives, it m
ight be fine for archival needs.  For the price of a few tape cartridges, you
can go online to your favorite web merchant and buy 10TB worth of inexpensive
and reasonably disk drives, that also have a five year warranty.