Networker

[Networker] Several questions on time values for mminfo

2011-09-10 01:50:09
Subject: [Networker] Several questions on time values for mminfo
From: bingo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 22:49:30 -0700
George,

Your observation that the ssinsert info will change whe you scan is correct
That's the time the mdb is filled with earlier save set data.

However, i do not care about a lot of the other mminfo parameters as some are
even obsolete and/or for 'statistical reasons' only. Especially, i do not look
at the exact second - i cannot see why this should be of any practical value.

I agree that some queries take longer than others - i guess this has to do with
the fact how the data is indexed inside the media db. Certain 'views' will
obviously speed up the process.