Networker

[Networker] Clone time...

2011-09-07 09:03:26
Subject: [Networker] Clone time...
From: "Nelson, Allan" <an AT CEH.AC DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 14:01:28 +0100
Hi
I'm just doing some cloning and used an mminfo command to see how things were
going...

mminfo -v -q "copies>=3, clonetime>=7-Sep-2011, pool=ddclone" -oct -r "client,
name, totalsize, clonetime(16)"

I'm a bit confused about the clonetime I'm seeing for a couple of reasons...

1) For some I'm seeing a time in the future - for example, I looked at 13:30
and I saw several savesets listed with a clonetime of 13:36 (checked time on
server and PC I'm using and they're fine).
2) I see there are 'blocks' of savesets all with the same clonetime.  I thought
clone operations were sequential, so how come they show the same time.

I'm not particularly worried about it, just trying to understand why I'm seeing
what I'm seeing.

Cheeers... Allan.