Networker

[Networker] Appcrash at the end of a manual save set

2011-08-29 07:34:14
Subject: [Networker] Appcrash at the end of a manual save set
From: Man-in-Black <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 00:10:27 -0700
No problem, but this sounds not that good if you never heard befor of this
problem.

to your general tips:
- I've saved the logfile here: http://db.tt/19wZdWi
It is rendered with this command and it is all about this one server.
- I will bring this to my boss if we can update the server asap.
- Can the problem be related to the log files?

to the problem itself:
- The Networker version in the client is the following: Version 7.6.1.Build.397
- With this client, the last full backup at 6.8. performed successfully
- Even the backup of small files failed with the same error, there is no
difference. It also doesn't work on the different directories or different
drives.
- This server is only a MSSQL DB Server. There is no ather software installed
(expect Notepad++, 7zip, filezilla, ccleaner and nc_net for nagios, but this
software is needed).
- What other devices can this be?