Networker

Re: [Networker] Confused about Save Set

2011-08-12 08:16:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] Confused about Save Set
From: "STANLEY R. HORWITZ" <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 12:15:53 +0000
One of the best ways to learn about any software is to read the documentation.
With that in mind, I suggest you read the NetWorker Administaror Guide. You
will find a detailed explanation about save sets there along with a lot of
other helpful information about NetWorker.

Feel free to ask any questions that arise when you finish reading the admin
guide, but reading it should be your starting point.