Networker

Re: [Networker] Changed persistent device names in RHEL 5.7

2011-08-11 11:33:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] Changed persistent device names in RHEL 5.7
From: terry.lemons AT EMC DOT COM
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 11:31:51 -0400
[tl] > I fixed it with nsradmin -d /nsr/res/nsrdb (with NetWorker shut down).
There might be a way to fix the paths via the supported text/web interfaces
[tl] > without deleting/recreating the jukebox, with concomitant annoyance in
pool directives, but I couldn't immediately find it.

jbedit should, I believe, allow you to surgically change an existing
configuration via the CLI.  NetWorker Management Console GUI has a similar
capability, I believe.

tl