Networker

[Networker] Networker on RHEL 6.

2011-08-11 09:22:24
Subject: [Networker] Networker on RHEL 6.
From: Yaron Zabary <yaron AT ARISTO.TAU.AC DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 16:21:41 +0300
Hi all,

Recently we started to install RHEL 6 servers. It seems that there is some problem with rpcbind and Networker 7.6SP2 (even with 7.6.2.3) on this platform. If I run rpcinfo -p client, I cannot see that the service is registered. Backups run correctly, but this seems like some kind of a problem. Has anyone seen this before or know of a patch for this issue ?

--

-- Yaron.