Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker versions shown in NMC are wrong ...

2011-08-10 11:48:17
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker versions shown in NMC are wrong ...
From: Eugene Vilensky <evilensky AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 10:46:11 -0500
On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 9:21 AM, Michael Leone
<Michael.Leone AT pha.phila DOT gov> wrote:
> Since I recently upgrade my server to 7.6.2, I thought I would update the
> clients, too. So I went to NMC and sorted the client list in Networker
> version order. And then I manually upgrade some of the older clients (i.e,
> some of the 7.4.2 clients shown. That was yesterday, Today, the client
> version in NMC still shows 7.4.2 for some clients that I know are now
> running 7.6.2. And others that I upgraded are properly showing their
> version as 7.6.2.

Hi Michael,

Have all of the clients you upgraded and expected to report a new
version run their backups?  We found the new version was only visible
in NMC after backups had run; and some clients had multiple client
entries, some of which had not run until later.