Networker

Re: [Networker] Conflicting NSR peer information resources detected

2011-08-10 08:35:00
Subject: Re: [Networker] Conflicting NSR peer information resources detected
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 08:36:43 -0400
> BTW
>   - daemon.raw will tell you exactly, what to delete on which host.
> Here the example from the Error Message Guide:
> System error: There is already a machine using the name: <name>.
> Either choose a different name for your machine, or delete the "NSR
> peer information" entry for <name> on host: <hostname>

As I have said, that is not the message I am seeing.

>From the log on the server:

42506 8/9/2011 9:06:19 AM  2 0 0 4092 4088 0
admnman004.wrk.ads.pha.phila.gov nsrd authentication warning: Conflicting
NSR peer information resources detected for host
'admnman004.wrk.ads.pha.phila.gov'. Please see server log for more
information.

Server name is admnman004. So the message says that there is conflicting
information about itself. And you can't delete peer information about it

On the server:
>nsradmin -p nsrexec
NetWorker administration program.
Use the "help" command for help.
nsradmin> delete type: NSR peer information; name:
admnman004.wrk.ads.pha.phila.gov
no resources to delete!
nsradmin>

I do know how to delete peer information. But that is (apparently) not
what I need to do in this case.

So what is the "server log" that daemon.raw is referencing for more info?