Networker

Re: [Networker] Conflicting NSR peer information resources detected

2011-08-09 14:21:48
Subject: Re: [Networker] Conflicting NSR peer information resources detected
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 14:22:33 -0400

>    That's my delpeer.pl file:
>
> # cat /usr/local/TAUSRC/Local/ToolBox/delpeer.pl
> #!/usr/bin/perl -w
>
> use File::Temp qw/ tempfile tempdir /;
>
> ($fh, $filename) = tempfile('/tmp/delpeerXXXXX',UNLINK => 1);
>
> print $fh "delete type: NSR peer information; name: $ARGV[0]";
>
> print $fh ("\nquit\n");
>
> close($fh);
>
> sleep 2;
>
> system ("nsradmin -i $filename -p nsrexec -s legato");
>
> sleep 2;
>

>    Goes well with
>
>   grep 'There is already' /nsr/logs/daemon.log | awk '{print $15}' |
> sort | uniq

Thanks but that is not the message I am seeing. And as I've said, I can
not delete NSR peer information for the *server*, at least not from the
server. I can (and have, many times) deleted NSR peer information for
clients of the server, exactly as you've shown. But now I am getting
"conflicting NSR peer information". Not "There is already" ...