Networker

[Networker] Windows 2008 R2 VCB backups failure

2011-07-25 13:00:56
Subject: [Networker] Windows 2008 R2 VCB backups failure
From: "Swartz, Jerome" <Jerome.Swartz AT COMPUTACENTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 18:58:55 +0200
Hi Chaps,

We recently started adding Server 2008 R2 VM's to our environment and they
configured the same as the rest on the backup server. The VCB for those servers
have been failing since. I opened a call with EMC and they advised me 2008 R2
is not supported.

Anyone else had this type of issue before?

Regards,

Jerome

COMPUTACENTER PLC is registered in England and Wales with the registered number
03110569.  Its registered office is at Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield Avenue,
Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9TW
COMPUTACENTER (UK) Limited is registered in England and Wales with the
registered number 01584718.  Its registered office is at Hatfield Business
Park, Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9TW
COMPUTACENTER (Mid-Market) Limited is registered in England and Wales with the
registered number 3434654. Its registered office is at Hatfield Business Park,
Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9TW
COMPUTACENTER (FMS) Limited is registered in England and Wales with the
registered number 3798091. Its registered office is at Hatfield Business Park,
Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9TW

The contents of this email are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be
privileged.
Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive mail for the
addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else.
If you receive it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it.
Computacenter information is available from: http://www.computacenter.com