Networker

Re: [Networker] Unable to set up VSS filesystem directives. Failed to back up D:\

2011-07-14 17:19:27
Subject: Re: [Networker] Unable to set up VSS filesystem directives. Failed to back up D:\
From: Eugene Vilensky <evilensky AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 16:17:07 -0500
Hi Zachary,

Have you received any off-list responses?  I have started receiving this on
a SharePoint web server; looks VSS related but the only thing I can find on
Powerlink or support.microsoft.com for this error code does not apply to
2008 R2.  Googling brings up this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/982502 but
I'm not entirely certainly on how to check my server for paths of 255+
characters.

Regards,
Eugene