Networker

[Networker] [Off topic] NetWorker Usage Survey is finishing soon

2011-07-11 16:47:49
Subject: [Networker] [Off topic] NetWorker Usage Survey is finishing soon
From: Preston de Guise <enterprise.backup AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 06:45:57 +1000
Hi everyone,

A follow-up and a final reminder ... it's that semi-annual time of the year
where I ask your indulgence on answering a few questions about how you're using
NetWorker within your environment. It's a short, 14 question survey, with all
minutes of your time to answer.

The current survey can be found at:
http://nsrd.info/blog/2011/06/22/networker-usage-survey-june-2011/

This survey will run through to July 15, and I'll publish the results as a
report by the end of July.

Previous survey reports can be found here: http://nsrd.info/reports.html

Thanks for your time!

Cheers,