Networker

Re: [Networker] Scanning NDMP tapes

2011-06-23 08:46:55
Subject: Re: [Networker] Scanning NDMP tapes
From: "Valinote, Marcelo F" <Marcelo.Valinote AT CHEVRON DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 09:46:37 -0300
Thanks for the clarification but it does not solve my problem at all.

I want to restore the data contained on the tapes to another NDMP
client. I use 'scanner -m' but when running 'nsrndmp_recover' to recover
data to the NDMP client the save set was not recovered, just the
information in 'restore_symboltable' file.
What should I do to effectively recover the data using the tapes?