Networker

Re: [Networker] Scripting question

2011-06-21 05:07:16
Subject: Re: [Networker] Scripting question
From: Denis <denis.mail.list AT FREE DOT FR>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 11:02:31 +0200
Hello,

I don't know what your script looks like, but in fact, you can test the 'inuse'
flag of the mminfo command.

It sends you a list of tapes that are currently in use, so it would be easy to
exclude these tapes from your off-site list.

e.g :

mminfo -avot -q "inuse" -r "volume"

reports things like that :

VOL001