Networker

Re: [Networker] Best version to migrate from 7.5.3?

2011-06-15 12:00:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] Best version to migrate from 7.5.3?
From: "STANLEY R. HORWITZ" <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 12:00:04 -0400
Manel,

The difference between the 7.6.1 and 7.6.2 clients (other than Windows
2008 DR support) seems minimal. I had to replace the NetWorker software on
several clients because they were running very old versions so I figured
that since I expect to go with 7.6.2 fairly soon, I would save myself some
time by installing the 7.6.2 RA version on those clients. I have tested
restores on several them. No problem.