Networker

Re: [Networker] NDMP device configuration

2011-06-15 06:58:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] NDMP device configuration
From: "Swartz, Jerome" <Jerome.Swartz AT COMPUTACENTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 12:56:34 +0200
The ndmp user/password has been added and still getting the error.

Output from the inquire:

C:\Documents and Settings\TY99_SRV>inquire -T -t -N ltc-celerra-ndmp
Enter NDMP user name: ? ndmp_user
Enter 'ndmp_user' password on NDMP host 'ltc-celerra-ndmp' (characters will not
be echoed):

Communicating to devices on NDMP Server 'ltc-celerra-ndmp', this may take a
while...
NDMP Service Debug: The process id for NDMP service is 0xa0b71aa8

Model                       Device Handle                   Attributes

C:\Documents and Settings\TY99_SRV>