Networker

Re: [Networker] NMM 2.3 configuration with Exchange Server 2010

2011-05-13 08:17:55
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMM 2.3 configuration with Exchange Server 2010
From: Matthew Powell <mtpowel AT CLEMSON DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 08:16:55 -0400
I have never been able to restore single items with Legato. I am using Legato
7.5.3 with Exchange 2010 and we have to restore the entire database and then
pick and choose what we need from that point. All documentation I have found
from Microsoft seems to favor restoring exchange this way. They don't seem to
know how to do it either. Our exchange team tried to use the Microsoft backup
and it would not let them bring a single item out without getting the database
first.