Networker

Re: [Networker] Minimum hardware and VCB Licensing question

2011-04-14 12:12:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] Minimum hardware and VCB Licensing question
From: Ken Kleiner <ken AT CS.UML DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:11:54 -0400
Thanks for the reply. We did try VDR some months ago and it corrupted some of our virtual machines (still testing fortunately). Strange, and at that point we never investigated further.

As far as 7.6.2 goes, I'm worried about hardware requirements. 7.4.2 and 7.6.1 minimum hardware requirements are the same, and the system I'm running 7.4.2 on doesn't match the minimum requirements. I'll move to 7.6.2 if I can be sure that it will run. Any experiences with that?